Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome

Since I know you all want desperately to know what I'm doing for the next several weeks, I've created this page.

Here are the basics:


I'm in Guatemala from May 24 to mid-July. I'll be in two different Spanish schools.

- One
school is in La Antigua. It's a fairly small town that I spent a week in back in December 2008. I'll be there for a couple of weeks.


- The other
school is in Quetzaltenango (Xela). There are about 300,000 people in the city. I'll be there for 4 weeks.

I'm also working on two magazine articles. One has to do with volunteers helping a school for street kids. The other is about a unique collaboration between environmental conservation and political/economic development.

I've created a
map where you can track my (geographic) progress.
(The map may need a little extra time to load...)

No comments:

Post a Comment