Sunday, May 31, 2009

In Antigua for One More Week

Earlier this week, we got our first big rain. Lots of lightning and thunder. Lots of water. My waterproof kicks have paid off! As you could tell from my earlier video post, my "classroom" is outside but covered. So, we continue to have class under a tin roof with lightning. Eh, no worries.

The weird thing about the rain is you never know when it will happen. Every day, big grey clouds threaten rain, but it doesn't always happen.

In other news, I have decided to extend my stay in Antigua for one more week. I really liked my teacher and the school, and I'm learning a lot. Still will be in school for a total of 6 weeks. Only now I'll be in Quetzaltenango for only 3 weeks.

I've got some more video and images of things in and around the town forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment